Astute observers of the Secret Lair will have noted that things have been a bit more… quiet… than usual. Surmising, perhaps, that we had called it quits and abandoned the base. Which is exactly what we wanted you to think.
In reality, the Overlords and Minions have been toiling away in secrecy on machinations most mischevious, and plots perfectly planned. And lo, the time has come to unleash them upon a world lulled into a naive stupor by our determined silence. Behold!
- Overlord Miller has defied the rumor of his being frozen in carbonite, and has returned
- The Secretary of Artistic Propaganda has delivered The Secret Lair Comic 0024: Speculums, in which palpation is mentioned, and I flush with warmth
- Overlord Miller reviews The Baristas
- Overlord Johnson reviews the Amazon Kindle
- episode 42 of The Secret Lair audio podcast, Carbonite-Flavored Magic Shell, has been released, in which the Overlords are joined by both myself and the Minister of Crackpot Schemes and Unfortunate Synergies to discuss shiny gadgetry, the free copulation of animals, the paid copulation of humans, and other topics
- and tomorrow, you just might be graced with some comments of my own construction…
Go here now and visit The Secret Lair, else when the Overlords’ time comes, you will be the first into servitude.